Certified KPI Professional
KPI selection and data gathering are considered by professionals all around the world to be the most challenging aspects in working with KPIs. A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports. This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
- Support decision making by accessing relevant performance data;
- Use pre-populated tools to facilitate the implementation of a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection;
- Document KPIs in a standardized template;
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
- Professionals interested in measuring performance
- Top/middle/lower management professionals
- Performance measurement experts
Day 1 – A standardized approach to KPIs
- The world of KPIs
- Understanding KPIs
- KPI typology
- KPI taxonomy
Day 2 – KPI selection & target setting
- KPI selection
- KPI alignment
- KPI documentation
- Working with targets
Day 3 – Data gathering and visualization
- Data gathering
- Data visualization
- Review & evaluation test
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz;
- The KPI Infographic.
The qualitative reports
- Performance Management in 2014 and 2015.
- KPI Documentation Forms;
- Negative Behaviors;
- Targets in Practice;
- Graphs in Practice;
- Glossary of terms.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
- KPI Definitions, KPIs in Practice;
- Terminology in Practice;
- KPI Selection Criteria;
- Performance Management Related Theories.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Desired State of Evolution, Strategy Map, Performance Scorecard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Healthogram, Initiatives Portfolio, Performance Management System Architecture, Monthly Performance Management Process, Employee Scorecard;
- Manuals: Performance Scorecard Guide for Administrator, Performance Dashboard Guide for Administrator;
- Publications: KPIs for Human Resources Dashboard, KPIs for Human Resources Scorecard.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs.com
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
The course fees include course materials, lunch and coffee breaks. It also covers the cost of the certification process, valued at $350, ensuring a smooth certification system.
Accommodation is not covered by the attendance fee and it needs to be arranged separately by participants. We invite you to contact the event manager to enquire about special rates from the venue.
More detail and reservation:Â https://marketplace.kpiinstitute.org/certified-kpi-professional-and-practitioner.html?level=1321&location=1655&dates=1979&fees=1992